Bulletin - January 24
CHILDREN & FAMILY
Betsy Bruins, Minister of Children and Families, 399-9280, ext.18, email@example.com
Lisa Braunius, Nursery Coordinator, 399-9280, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children & Worship and Sunday School Information – Please see the calendar on the back of the bulletin for C&W and Sunday School times and room assignments.
- Sunday School H2H Food-of-the-Month – fruit and cereal bars. Can we pile 100 boxes on the table in the Gathering Place?
- Dates for Vacation Bible School – It's time to start thinking about summer...and VBS! Dates are June 20-24. More details coming soon!
Bryce Vander Stelt, Minister of Youth & Young Adults, 399-9280, ext.23, email@example.com
Stacey Duensing, Youth Ministry Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HSM – This weekend we are holding our Winter Retreat. There is no HSM meeting
- Elevate – This Wednesday night all students are invited to come with their families and participate in the All Church Art Night.
- HSM Summer Serve Trip – High School Ministries will be going to the Rosebud Native American Reservation in Mission, South Dakota for their Summer Serve Trip. Dates are July 9-17. An informational meeting will be held on Sunday, January 31 from 5-6pm in the Youth Center. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, February 3.
Janelle Koolhaas, Interim Minister of Discipleship and Mission, 399-9280, ext.14, email@example.com
- Spiritual Fitness – The class will be focusing on a Bible Study through the book of Mark that coordinates with each Sunday's sermon. The class meets at 9:15am in MC31. Anyone is welcome to drop in or to join these discussions!
Janelle Koolhaas, Interim Minister of Discipleship and Mission, 399-9280, ext. 14, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Donker, Kids Hope USA Director and Hand2Hand Ministries Coordinator, 399-9280, ext. 13, email@example.com
- Hand2Hand Needs – cereal, peanut butter, pop tarts, canned chili, rice, and mac & cheese. Your donations are greatly needed and appreciated! Thank you!!
Brian Keepers, Minister of Congregational Leadership, 399-9280, ext. 12, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan Clegg, Minister of Creative Arts, 399-9280, ext. 15, email@example.com
- Advent/Christmas Art Brochure – Wondering about the artwork created in the Sanctuary during Advent and Christmas? Pick up a brochure at the Welcome Center or in the back of the sanctuary.
Marijke Strong, Minister of Congregational Care & Community Life, 399-9280, ext. 17, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Hutchison, Parish Nurse, 399-9280, ext. 22, email@example.com
- All Church Art Night - on January 27, 5:45pm Dinner and 6:30pm Art Night Activities. Join us for an intergenerational, interactive Art Night with Joel and the Artist Cohort. All are welcome!
- Pastor Marijke’s Last Sunday – is TODAY, January 24th. If you would like to reach her after today, her personal email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Her new mailing address is: 209 George Street, Apt 2, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8P 1G2.
- Updated Contact Information – please update the front office if your address or main contact phone number has recently changed.
- HSM Spaghetti Fundraiser – High School Ministries is raising funds for their Summer Serve Mission Trip to the Rosebud Native American reservation. Sunday, February 28th after the 10:45 service, you can enjoy a delicious spaghetti meal and silent auction. We welcome your support by attending or donating to the silent auction. If you have items to donate, please contact Bryce or Stacey.
- Camp Geneva & CranHill Scholarship Policy – Fellowship will provide a scholarship of 20% for your child's camp experience this summer at either Camp Geneva or CranHill Ranch, up to $80.00 (one discount per child per year). This is only for members or active participants of Fellowship, please call the church office for the code. Please do not give out the code to friends or bunkmates, as that is not a part of our camp scholarship budget.
- Headed South for the Winter? – If you have a change of address during the winter months, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 399.9280. Also, indicate if you would like to receive bulletins in the mail. Please note if you have mail forwarding from your Michigan address, mail from Fellowship will not be forward because it is not first class mail.
- Weather Cancellations – Our policy is to cancel children/youth evening activities if West Ottawa closes or cancels. Information will be posted on the church website, Facebook, and the answering machine. Also check WOODTV, WWMT, or WHTC.
- Welcomed into Fellowship Church today – Kathryn Marie Dixon, Travis Rogers Dixon, Louis Roger Dixon, Anderson Travis Dorn, Isabella Velora-Jane McCarty, Jessica Rae McCarty-Stob, Jaydyn Michael Stob, Emily Kay McComb, Evelyn Kay McComb, and Derek Joseph McNitt.
- College Students – looking for a summer job that matters? Camp Geneva, located in Holland, Michigan, is accepting applications for summer staff and will begin interviewing in January. Positions include: counselors, lifeguards, kitchen, maintenance and many more. Visit campgeneva.org for position descriptions and to print an application.
- Get Real Women’s Conference – Community Concert Connections along with Lakeshore Pregnancy Center present this conference with keynote author/ speaker Jill Savage and artist/author Tammy Trent. The event will be February 19-20th @ Community Reformed Church in Zeeland (corner of Felch St. 104th). Breakout sessions include various topics and local speakers. Women of ALL ages are welcome and will be truly blessed, so grab a friend or family member and mark your calendars. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased at Iticket.com, or by calling Community Reformed @ (616) 772- 4907. Find out more at lpcenters.com/get-real.htm and http://www.jillsavage.org/about/.
- Barnabas House Pancake Breakfast – Saturday, January 30th, 8-10am at Covenant Prespyterian Church. All funds raised will support the building of the Barnabas House.