Bulletin - December 6
CHILDREN & FAMILY
Betsy Bruins, Minister of Children and Families, 399-9280, ext. 18, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Braunius, Nursery Coordinator, 399-9280, email@example.com
- Children & Worship and Sunday School Information – Please see the calendar on the back of the bulletin for C&W and Sunday School times and room assignments.
- H2H Food-of-the-Month – Sunday School kids are now bringing in fruit cups. Put your donation on the table in the Gathering Place.
Bryce Vander Stelt, Minister of Youth & Young Adults, 399-9280, ext.23, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey Duensing, Youth Ministry Associate, email@example.com
- HSM – Tonight we are looking ahead towards Christmas as we ask the question "What does love look like?" See you all tonight from 6-8pm.
- Elevate – This Wednesday we want you to be ready to run and talk. Get ready for a night of fun and invite a friend.
Janelle Koolhaas, Interim Minister of Discipleship and Mission, 399-9280, ext.14, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the bulletin calendar for Small Group and Missional Community gatherings.
Janelle Koolhaas, Interim Minister of Discipleship and Mission, 399-9280, ext. 14, email@example.com
Karen Donker, Kids Hope USA Director and Hand2Hand Ministries Coordinator, 399-9280, ext. 13, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand2Hand Needs – cereal, fruit & cereal bars, soup, canned chili, canned chicken breast, tuna helper, syrup, pancake mix, and instant oatmeal. Your donations are greatly needed and appreciated! Thank you!!
- Breakfast with Baby – will be Saturday, December 12th. Current needs are: diapers (size new born, 2, 3, 4, and 5), wipes, and new/gently used winter clothes.
- Thank you to EVERYONE – who volunteered their time and effort to make the HOPE Christmas Store a very special experience. Thanks to your generosity, 48 families received the blessing of being able to shop and provide gifts for one another.
Brian Keepers, Minister of Congregational Leadership, 399-9280, ext. 12, email@example.com
Jordan Clegg, Minister of Creative Arts, 399-9280, ext. 15, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Together We Shine – The talents and abilities of many people come together to help us make our 3 Christmas Eve Services special. Help is needed with: decorating helpers, pageant guides,
choir, orchestra, soloists, & small ensembles. Contact Jordan with any questions. Sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/9OAhcVL3J1.
- Art During Advent – This Advent, there will be a growing art installation at the front of the sanctuary created by Fellowship’s Artist Cohort. Each piece of this installation is inspired by an image from each of the Narrative Lectionary texts for Advent. The project as a whole is designed to help us watch and wait for the coming of the Word of the Lord made flesh in Jesus Christ. This project is made possible through a Vital Worship Grant from the Calvin Institute of Christian Worship in Grand Rapids, Michigan with funds provided by Lilly Endowment, Inc.
Marijke Strong, Minister of Congregational Care & Community Life, 399-9280, ext. 17, email@example.com
Linda Hutchison, Parish Nurse, 399-9280, ext. 22, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue Christmas Service – for those experiencing sadness or loss. Join us on Sunday, December 13th, at 3pm for a quiet time of music and prayer as we journey together through darkness and look to Christ for light. You will also be given the opportunity to light a candle in memory of your loss. We welcome you into a safe space where it is okay to express both joy and grief.
- Christmas Caroling – on Sunday, December 20, from 5:30-7:30pm. We will meet at church for a time of fellowship and goodies, and then head out at 6:00pm to bless some of the homebound in our community with Christmas carols. Please bring a plate of your favorite holiday goodies to share. Sign up at the Welcome Center TODAY!
- Share the Holiday Spirit – Bless members of our congregation and community by donating hams. Place them in the 2-door freezer in the pantry at church. Please notify the office if you leave an item. Monetary gifts can be made out to FRC marked Christmas Hams. Thank you for your continued generosity!
- Headed South for the Winter? – If you have a change of address during the winter months, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 399.9280. Please indicate if you would like to receive bulletins in the mail.
- Yarn Donations – would be greatly appreciated for the Knitting Missional Community that is busy making many projects for our community and congregation. Donations can be placed in the large tub in the concourse. Thank you!
- Hospice of Holland – We’re looking for volunteers to offer their time and talents in many capacities: visiting with patients, assisting with life stories, office help and even specialty services, such as legal services, haircuts, and massage therapy. Contact Jodi Wilcome at 616-355-5514 or email her at www.hollandhospice.org.