Where is the church?
- The church is located at 2165 West Lakewood Blvd., one quarter mile west of 168th Avenue.
- We have a new entrance of of Lakewood Ave. located right across the street from Lakewood Elementary School.
What are the worship times?
A service for families of earlier risers who desire a more intimate worship setting. Music at this service favors classical and folk expressions, using organ and acoustic instruments. Nursery is not staffed but will be open for parents to use.
A lively service that favors current, contemporary music expressions led with a worship band. Children and youth ages 3 years - 8th grade are dismissed prior to the sermon for Children & Worship and Sunday School (except on Everybody Worships Sundays).
If you have any questions, please contact Jordan Clegg, Minister of Creative Arts and Worship, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I enter the building?
- We have a covered entrance on the North side of the building
- The main entrance is on the South side of the building by the bell tower
What about my kids?
- Nursery is available at the 10:00am service. At 8:30, nursery is not staffed but will be open for parents to use.
- Sunday School is also available at the 10:00am service (children are dismissed during worship to classrooms). Please check your children in at the kiosk before the service begins.
How do I get involved?
- Community Nights - The purpose of Community Nights is to gather Fellowship members, friends, and family to eat together and to focus on personal and community transformation for the sake of the world. We meet Wednesdays from September through March.
- Fellowship and Small Groups - We have many ways to be involved! Please see a Pastor or staff member for more information.
How can I get more information?
- If you are looking for more answers, please feel free to contact us. The church office is open Monday through Thursday 8am to 4pm and Fridays 8am to 12pm. Our phone number is 616.399.9280 and email is email@example.com.