Where is Fellowship?
- Fellowship Church is located at 2165 West Lakewood Blvd., just west of 168th Avenue.
- Our main entrance is off of Lakewood Ave., across the street from Lakewood Elementary School. There are also 2 entrances off of 168th St.
Where do I enter the building?
- The main entrance is on the South side of the building by the bell tower.
- We have a covered entrance on the North side of the building.
- Both entrances are handicap accessible.
- Parking is available on both the North and South sides.
When is worship?
A service for families of earlier risers who desire a more intimate worship setting. Music at this service favors classical and folk expressions, using organ and acoustic instruments. Nursery is not staffed but will be open for parents to use.
A lively service that favors current, contemporary music expressions led by a worship band. Children and youth ages 3 years - 8th grade are dismissed prior to the sermon for Children & Worship and Sunday School (except on Everybody Worships Sundays).
Our Welcome Center is just outside the entrance to the Sanctuary. Any of the volunteers there will be happy to answer your questions or help you find your way.
If you have any questions, please contact the front office at email@example.com.
How will I know where to go?
Ushers and greeters will meet you at the doors and will give you a bulletin for the service.
Our Welcome Center is just outside the entrance to the Sanctuary. Our volunteers will be happy to answer your questions or help you find your way.
We ask that you check your kids in (through 5th grade) for Nursery, Children & Worship, or Sunday School prior to worship (see more below). Staff are available to help you.
Make sure to stay for a cup of coffee in our Atrium after the service!
What about my kids?
- Nursery is available at the 10:00am service. At 8:30, nursery is not staffed but will be open for parents to use.
- Sunday School is also available at the 10:00am service (children are dismissed during worship to classrooms). Please check your children in at the kiosk before the service begins.
- About 10 Sundays a year, we invite all children and Sunday School Teachers to remain in the sanctuary for the full worship service for Better Together Sundays. (Nursery and Children & Worship are still available.)
- Journals and bags filled with activities, coloring pages, and other activities to engage your child are available in the back of the sanctuary to the right of the sound booth. Please leave journals and bags here to use every week. We also have praise ribbons to borrow!
How do I get involved?
- Community Nights - The purpose of Community Nights is to gather Fellowship members, friends, and family to eat together and to focus on personal and community transformation for the sake of the world. We meet Wednesdays from September through March.
- Fellowship and Small Groups - We have many ways to be involved! Please see a Pastor or staff member for more information.
- Please pick up a Ministry Guide at the Welcome Center for a full listing of everything we offer. You can also find our most current one on our News From FRC page.
How can I get more information?
- If you are looking for more answers, please feel free to contact us. The church office is open Monday through Thursday 8am to 4pm and Fridays 8am to 12pm. Our phone number is 616.399.9280 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org.