February 4 to April 29, we invite you to participate in the Colossian Way! Sign up here.
Two sessions are being offered:
Sundays at 8:00-9:30am OR
Colossian Way is a curriculum designed to help Christians across generations engage difficult questions in ways that build up the love of God and neighbor.
- Learn and practice how to engage in challenging disagreements in a Christ-like manner;
- Approach differing perspectives as opportunities to build community, expand knowledge, and deepen faith;
- Facilitate dialogue on difficult topics without judgement or divisiveness;
- Speak truth in love, and create empathy for those who have chosen a different path or belief;
- And become a church that knows even in disagreements, “all things hold together in Christ” (Col. 1:17).
The class is NOT intended to provide or come to a “right answer” to topics discussed, nor walk away with a stated position of the church, but rather to help our community grow in our capacity to address conflict and difficult issues. The topic by which we will practice the tools provided by the Colossian Way is human sexuality. For the class to be effective, it is very important to have a variety of demographics and perspectives represented.
We hope you will consider joining in to “use our differences to teach us how to grow in grace and love toward one another.”