What: The Great Fellowship Get-Together (also know as lunch and the Congregational Meeting) (Click here for a copy of the letter that was mailed out.)
Where: The Gym of Fellowship Church
When: Sunday, April 22 at 11:15am
Why: Because being together is important. Because it will be fun. And because sometimes it's time to take care of business.
Who: YOU! We need at least 161 warm-bodied members of Fellowship and would love a whole lot more!
Who else: A possible appearance from some "special" guests
- Opening prayer and devotions
- Declaration of a quorum (161 confirmed members needed)
- Approval of the minutes from our April 30, 2017 congregational meeting. Click here to review the minutes.
- Pastor search team update
- Motion to receive absentee ballots
- New Consistory members
- Thank you to our outgoing Consistory members
- Election of the whole number (single slate) of Elders, Deacons, & President
- Introduction of the nominees
- Motion to elect the single slate of candidates
- Proposed 2018/2019 ministry spending plan presentation and Motion to approve
- See the proposed spending plan by clicking here
- Closing prayer and adjournment
NOTE: Because of the weather cancellation on Sunday, a special informational meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 17, at 6:30pm in the Atrium. Please attend if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback.
Watch this video to learn more about what will be covered at the meeting.