Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
We accomplish our mission by ...
- Praying for young people
- Going where kids are
- Building personal relationships with them
- Winning the right to be heard
- Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous and life-changing
- Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ with adolescents
- Inviting them to personally respond to this Good News
- Loving them regardless of their response
- Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ and the knowledge of God's Word and become people who can share their faith with others
- Helping young people develop the skills, assets and attitudes to reach their full God-given potential
- Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by being an active member of a local congregation
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals -- volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff
West Ottawa Young Life Club meets on Monday nights from 8:10-9:10 at the new Boys & Girls Club.
Black River Club meets most Monday nights from 8:00-9:00 at Western Seminary. Check us out on Facebook!
Go here for your Young Life leader's contact information
Wyldlife is the middle school version of Young Life. West Ottawa and Black River meet on Saturday mornings about twice a month. Contact Leslie for more information or check them out on Facebook!