Please plan on attending the annual Congregational Meeting on Sunday, April 24 at 11am (immediately following the 10am service). It's an important time of sharing together what's happening in the life and ministry of Fellowship Church, and your voice is needed! A quorum of 162 confirmed members (individuals 18 and older who have become members through transfer or membership class) is needed. Even if you are not a member, you are also welcome to attend. Childcare will be available during the meeting. The meeting will be immediately followed by a special event in the new sanctuary and a picnic lunch.
Here are ways you can be involved:
- Click here to review the: 2016 - 2017 Proposed Spending Plan
- Plan to attend a preview session at 9:15am on April 10 or April 17 to ask questions or learn more about what will be discussed at the meeting.
- Participate in the Congregational Meeting on April 24 at 11am in the Sanctuary.
- Pray! Please be in prayer for the meeting and ministries to which we are jointly called.
- Declaration of a quorum (162 confirmed members needed)
- Approval of the minutes of our April 26, 2015 congregational meeting
- Motion to receive absentee ballots
- Thank you to our outgoing Consistory members
- Election of the whole number (single slate) of Elders, Deacons, President
- Introduction of the nominees
- Motion to elect the single slate of candidates
- Proposed 2016/2017 ministry spending plan presentation and Motion to approve
- General Budget
- Facilities and Capital Campaign
- Pastoral search process
- Facilities Planning Team update and proposed additions
- Snow melt
- Fire suppression
- Gathering Space
- Carpet and paint for children and youth spaces
- CCB introduction
- Capital campaign half-time celebration
- Adjournment and prayer
- Dismiss to new sanctuary for blessings and picnic