Join the Movement: Seeking Shalom in the wider Holland Community
Fellowship is partnering with Maple Avenue Ministries, Calvary Reformed Church and Pillar Church to bring Lisa Sharon Harper, author of The Very Good Gospel, to Holland on August 14-15. Harper brings an evangelical faith-rooted approach to advocacy and engaging the local church in the work of justice and peace-making. Harper was recognized in 2015 as one of "50 Powerful Women Religious Leaders" by the Huffington Post. Pick up a brochure at the Welcome Center or visit our website to learn more about this incredible opportunity.
- Sunday, August 14 at 9:30am
- Preaching: "The Very Good Gospel" at Calvary Reformed Church
- Sunday, August 14 at 12pm
- Community Discussion: "Shalom and Creation". Followed by a book signing at Pillar Church
- Monday, August 15 at 5:30-9pm
- Faith in Action Training: "Shalom as Witness" at Maple Ave Ministries
- If you are interested in attending the "Shalom as Witness" training, please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. Suggested donation for training and dinner is $50.